Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Saraswat Bank has invited purposes for recruitment to the publish of Junior Officer. Candidates holding the required qualification can apply to the posts by means of the net mode from 5 March onwards. The hyperlink to on-line utility can be offered on this article. All candidates are suggested to maintain checking on the official web site for the newest updates.
A complete of 150 Vacancies of Junior Officer can be recruited in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka and Gujarat. Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility standards are requested to use Online by means of the Bank web site (https://www.saraswatbank.com) on or earlier than the timeframe indicated. Candidates can undergo this text to know the eligibility, expertise, choice standards and different particulars.
- Commencement of submission of on-line utility: 5 March 2021
- Last date for submission of on-line utility: 19 March 2021
- The begin date for downloading Call letters from the web site: One week earlier than the examination
- Exam Date: 3 April
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Maharashtra Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/ Raigad – 85 Posts
- Pune – 25 Posts
- Aurangabad & Jalgaon – 06 Posts
- Nagpur- 04 Posts
- Kolhapur & Sangli – 10 Posts
- Nashik – 04 Posts
- Ratnagiri (together with Chiplun & Lanja)- 02 Posts
- Goa – 04 Posts
- Karnataka Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore – 04Posts
- Gujarat Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara – 06 Posts
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates with First class (minimal 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance), Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance), Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market), Bachelor of Science (General), Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science) and Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) OR Candidates with Second Class (minimal 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as beneath Master of Commerce (M.Com.), Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy), Master of Commerce (Business Management), Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance), Master of Science (General), Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science) and Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equal Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time diploma course from acknowledged University).
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 21 to 27 years (There can be age leisure for reserved class candidates as per authorities norms)
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Online Application Link – to lively on 5 March
How to use for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by means of the net mode at saraswatbank.com on or earlier than 19 March 2021.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Application Fee/ Intimation + GST prices: Rs. 750/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet